Cam has worked as a graphic designer since 1996. Working freelance and for a multinational company, Heming has produced print and digital work for large and small companies. An early adopter, Heming began designing websites in 1996.
He studied fine arts at Okanagan University College and at the University of Manitoba and is also a graduate of the Media Productions program at Assiniboine Community College. Heming has also twice held the position of curator at Wasagaming Community Arts.
- Designed Print brochures and booklets (on strict deadlines) for multi-million dollar auctions, liquidations and sales for companies such as; Boeing Corporation, General Motors Corporation, Tower Automotive, NAV Canada, Maynards Industies.
- Fine Arts Diploma with a major in Graphic Design.
- Diploma in Media Productions.
- Lifelong Artist who has created computer graphics since 1982 (starting with a Commodore 64).
- Can produce high quality computer graphics in many different systems: ACD Canvas, PaintShop Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Pagemaker, Quark and many others.
- Professional photographer with many photos in private collections.